Winners’ stores are now open in some provinces!
“Some of our stores are now open with a new shopping experience to keep you and our associates safe. Check to see when your local store will open, hours may have changed.”
Currently, the following provinces, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan, have re-opened their doors to customers – and more provinces will phase their re-openings soon.
NOW Open: Stores in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Price Edward Island and Saskatchewan.
Effective May 27, 2020: Select stores in Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia are scheduled to re-open.
However, to ensure everyone’s safety, please note the following in-store measures that Winners has put in place, and what you can expect:
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in at a time.
- All customers are asked to maintain 6 feet between yourself and others.
- In-store reminders, to encourage physical distancing, will take place.
- Cleaning products will be made available to customers.
- Enhanced cleaning measures, including high-touch surfaces, will take place throughout the day.
- SAFETY (In addition to the above)
- Customers are asked to wear a protective mask upon entering stores.
- Protective shields will be present at cash registers.
- Staff and associates will be provided PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Physical distancing working practises will be implemented.
- All newly established health protocols, based on government guidelines, will be followed.
- FITTING ROOMS / CHANGE ROOMS
- Limited fitting rooms will be available.
- The STYLE+ Member Benefit, allowing ‘Double the Items’ inside fitting rooms, has been suspended.
Check to see when your local store will open!
Stack your freebies and extra savings!
★ Join the TJX Canada Style+ Loyalty Program & enjoy member benefits.