Elle Canada’s Beauty Grand Prix for 2020 is now LIVE! 😀
Elle Canada wants to know: “Are you THE source for beauty info amongst your friends and love testing out samples of new products on the market?”
If you are, you’re invited by Elle Canada to be 1 of 600 jurors to test a variety of beauty products, for free, in this year’s Beauty Grand Prix! 😀
At a Gloss:
- Sign-up now through December 23, 2019
- Registration closes on December 23, 2019
- Selected jurors will be notified by e-mail in January 2020
- If selected, confirm participation ASAP
- Testing period will run from March 23 – June 8, 2020
- Return logbook by June 12, 2020
“The Beauty Grand Prix is back! ELLE Quebec and ELLE Canada magazines are looking for 600 jurors (men and women) across Canada to blindly test the best products in the beauty industry and choose their favorites. It’s all up to you!Your mission as jurors:
- Jury members will be selected by the answers provided to our questionnaire.
- Each member of the jury will receive concealed beauty products and will have 11 weeks to test and evaluate these products by completing an online logbook.
- The products that have the best average will be named as big winners in their category.
- Jury members will be able to keep the products after the testing period is over.”
“The testing period will run from March 23 to June 8, 2020. Those selected to take part in the jury will be notified by email in January and will be required to confirm their participation by returning the participation email.
If your application is successful, you agree to test, comment and evaluate – within the allotted time period – the beauty products that will be sent to you by ELLE Quebec/ELLE Canada, and to return the completed logbook before June 12, 2020.”