Elle Canada’s Beauty Grand Prix for 2022 is now LIVE! 😀
Elle Canada wants to know: “Are you THE beauty expert among your friends? Do you love testing new products and have a thing for sample containers?”
If you are, you’re invited by Elle Canada to be 1 of 600 jurors to test a variety of beauty products, for free, in this year’s Beauty Grand Prix! 😀
At a Gloss:
- Sign-up now through January 10, 2022
- Registration closes on January 10, 2022
- Selected jurors will be notified by e-mail in February 2022
- If selected, confirm participation ASAP
- Testing period will run until June 12, 2022
- Return logbook by June 24, 2022
What is Elle’s Beauty Grand Prix? How does it work?
Each year, Elle Quebec and Elle Canada magazines seek out 600 jurors (men and women) across Canada, to blindly test the best products in the beauty industry and are asked to choose their favourites – for free! 😀
Beginning today, December 6, 2021, you have the opportunity to apply to become a part of a product testing jury, by registering / signing-up and completing Elle’s Beauty Grand Prix questionnaire.
Post-application, keep an eye on your e-mail! If selected, you will be required to confirm your participation as a juror.
As a participating juror, you will then receive a box full of concealed beauty products (for free!), from a handful of categories. Examples of categories may include any of the following:
- Anti-aging day cream, Anti-aging night cream, Day serum, Eye contour care, Eye mask patches, Face mist, Face oil, Face scrub, Face solar protection, Face wash, Lip balm, Makeup remover, Moisturizing day cream, Moisturizing sheet mask, Night serum, Toning lotion
- Concealer, Eyebrow products, Eyeliner (pencil), Eyeshadow palette, Illuminator, Lipstick (red), Liquid eyeliner, Mascara, Nail polish (red), Products to set makeup, Tinted cream
- Dry shampoo, Hair mask, Hair Oil, Hairstyling products, Shampoo and conditioner – coloured hair, Shampoo and conditioner – damaged hair, Shampoo and conditioner – non-coloured hair
- Body lotion, Body scrub, Body wash, Deodorant / antiperspirant, Dry body oil, Hand cream, Self-tanner
- After-shave, Face wash, Moisturizing face cream
It’s then up to you to test them all blindly, and provide your feedback, to help Elle Canada name ‘the best of’ in each category.
Are you up to the task? If so, read on and apply now! 😀
“Great news: The Beauty Grand Prix is back! ELLE Quebec and ELLE Canada magazines are looking for 600 jurors (men and women) across Canada to blindly test the best products in the beauty industry and choose their favourites. It’s all up to you!
“Your mission as jurors:
- The members of the jury will be selected based on their answers to our survey.
- Each member of the jury will receive unmarked beauty products and will have 11 weeks to test and evaluate these products by completing an online logbook.
- The products with the best ratings will be named the big winners in their category.
- The members of the jury will be able to keep the products once the testing period is over.”
Don’t delay! Register by January 10, 2022 by completing the attached questionnaire.”
The testing period will run until June 12, 2022. Those selected to take part in the jury will be notified by email in February and will be required to confirm their participation by returning the participation email.”
Click below to sign-up to Elle Canada’s 2022 Beauty Grand Prix now!