Through Family Fun Canada, you can enjoy FREE monthly samples with Sampler Exchange!
Simply click the link below to sign up!
- Fill out a short profile.
- Answer a few simple questions from a list of multiple choice options.
- Select up to 3 samples from the options that are presented to you.
- “A branded Family Fun Canada box, filled with samples matched to you personally, will show up on your doorstep for you to try and enjoy!”
- “Allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.”
TIP: “Each month there will be new samples which you can request. If you opted in for notifications, you will be contacted by Sampler when they have added more products to try.”
While not strictly beauty related, some of your sample options might be. Upon signing up, here are the sample choices that I received:
- Nescafe Gold – Sample Pack
- 50% off HealthyPets.io vet consultation
- Love Beauty and Planet Hair Care Shampoo and Conditioner Duo
I assume a greater selection is available at the beginning of their sample periods. Your selection may vary based upon your responses.
More info; What is Sampler?
“Sampler is an easy-to-use resource that effectively matches families with monthly, FULL-sized samples of products that will actually be used and enjoyed. When you sign up for Sampler Exchange, all you have to do is fill out a profile, and answer a series of simple questions. These questions determine what samples you qualify for, and what samples will best match your lifestyle. This way you receive the most appropriate samples – ones that match your personal interests and lifestyle. They’ll be samples that the whole family will love!”
“With a program like Sampler Exchange, you can qualify for FREE samples that match your lifestyle. Not only that, but you’re shown a variety of samples based on your profile, and you get to choose which ones you most want! Sampler Exchange works with over 200 brands, ensuring that they have just the right match for every family. These include such popular brands as Ritz, Nabob, The Body Shop, and Kraft.”
Click here to sign up and receive free Canadian samples from Sampler Exchange.Like and Follow Glossense: