“On September 1st BoxyLuxe will be released, with limited quantities. This upgrade will feature 11 luxury products worth over $300.”
10 11 luxury products! 😮
Mark your calendars and alarms!
On September 1st at 9am EST BoxyLuxe will open for registration; All currently active BoxyCharm subscribers will have the chance to upgrade to BoxyLuxe, but you’ll have to act fast!
Not subscribed? Click here to subscribe to BoxyCharm Canada.
What’s BoxyLuxe and what should you expect? Click here to learn more!
UPDATES / IMPORTANT INFO:
(More noted here under ‘Greater details’)
- BoxyLuxe will launch September 1, 2018 at 9am EST.
- You’ll be notified by e-mail with a link to upgrade.
- *** Those who signed up to the interest list will receive advance notice!
“Be the first to discover when BoxyLuxe will be available by signing up below.”
★★★ CLICK HERE TO BE NOTIFIED ★★★
- Everyone who’s a registered BoxyCharm member will have the opportunity to upgrade. Click here to subscribe to BoxyCharm.
- New BoxyCharm subscribers will also receive a FREE MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush upon sign-up with my referral link. 😉 (While quantities last)
- You will need to be logged into your BoxyCharm account to upgrade; Ensure that you’re able to login to your account prior to launch.
- Ensure ALL of your credit card info is accurate and up-to-date; If payment fails, you’ll no longer be eligible.
- On September 1st, you will be billed TWICE (once each, separately):
- 1. For your usual BoxyCharm subscription, whether you’re a month-to-month subscriber, every 3 months, 6 months or yearly.
- 2. For BoxyLuxe as a secondary charge for $28.99 USD. BoxyLuxe is being treated as a separate subscription. If you decide to remain a Luxe subscriber, you will be billed every 3 months. This charge will always be separate from your BoxyCharm billing. Click here to view the billing/payment schedule.
- You’ll only be charged once confirmation of your upgrade is received by e-mail.
- In the event that BoxyLuxe sells out, you’ll be added to a waitlist for December 2018.
- You can only sign up to one, or the other – not both. Meaning, you’ll have to choose: BoxyCharm or BoxyLuxe. You’ll only receive ONE box.
- A total of 4 BoxyCharm items will be included in BoxyLuxe.
- Now, 11 total items, not 10, will be included in every BoxyLuxe box! 😀
Tell me more about BoxyCharm!
Each month, every BoxyCharm subscriber receives a box of 4-6 items that includes a random mix of beauty items; You can expect make-up, skin care goodies, brushes, tools and more! The items that are included in each box are FULL SIZE ( 😮 ) and the total contents of each box is valued anywhere from $100 to $200, and sometimes more! Your monthly cost? Only $21 USD + $5 USD to ship within Canada. You can alternatively choose to subscribe to a 3, 6 or 12 month plan to save a bit more. Not too bad, eh? 😉
Upon subscribing, a waitlist may be pending. Sign-up today to save your spot! If quantities remain, the first box that you’ll receive is August’s. Otherwise, all new subscribers should receive September’s and hopefully with the chance to upgrade. 🙂
*** If you prefer to be surprised, do not click below and/or do not scroll down any further. 🙂
★★★BoxyCharm AND BoxyLuxe Confirmed September 2018 Spoilers:★★★
SPOILER #1: Pretty Vulgar Nightingale Eyeshadow Palette
SPOILER #2: A Variation;
★ Girlactik Skin Glow Duo
This September, BoxyCharm and BoxyLuxe subscribers will also be receiving either a Girlactic Skin Glow Duo – valued at $26 USD…
★ Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten
…a Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten – valued at $39.59 CAD!
Special thanks goes to Yosef Martin (the founder/CEO of BoxyCharm) for providing both spoilers over in BoxyCharm Beauties!
★★★BoxyLuxe ONLY Confirmed September 2018 Spoilers:★★★
SPOILER #1: Tarte Cosmetics Park Ave Princess Bronzer & Contour Palette
This September, all BoxyLuxe subscribers will be receiving a Tarte Cosmetics Park Ave Princess Bronzer & Contour Palette – valued at $59 CAD!
SPOILER #2: Will be released later today! Stay tuned! 😀
★★★Future Spoilers? Possible Clues? Unconfirmed.★★★
And now for a final segment of ‘Makeup Olympics’ (lol!) presented by Katie over in BoxyCharm Beauties. I absolutely love this!! In Yosef’s latest live video, it appears that some clues may have been dropped and with lots of speculation of what they all could be. A BareMinerals lipstick? A Farmacy product? CoverFX Enhancer and/or Glitter drops. Perhaps, a Too Faced product? Lancome Juicy Tubes? What do YOU see? 🙂
What’s your opinion of BoxyLuxe? What do you think of the Spoilers so far? Are you excited? I’d love to hear from you in the comments! ❤
Stay tuned for further updates! 😉Like and Follow Glossense: