#glossense #boxycharm #boxypremium #boxycharmpremium #boxycharmcanada #boxyspoilers #canada #canadianbeautybox #subscriptionbox #beautysubbox
Dragun Beauty’s leaked the contents of BoxyCharm’s Premium Box for the month of November 2019… and Glossense is here to provide the full scoop! 😀
Click below for FULL spoilers, details and values!
What’s inside BoxyCharm’s Premium Box* for November 2019? Have a look! 🙂
- Dragun Beauty DragunFire Skin Perfecting Potion Colour Corrector – Value: $25 USD / Approx. $32.84 CAD
- Kopari Coconut Rose Toner, 150mL – Value: $33 CAD
- BoxyCharm-branded Makeup Brushes, 5-pc Set – Unknown Value**
- QMS Medicosmetics Intensive Eye Care | Day & Night Eye Cream, 15mL – Value: £109 / Approx. $184.14 CAD
- Becca Glow Lip Gloss in ‘Champagne Cream’ – Value:
$29.50 CAD, Currently reduced to only $17.70 CAD!
- Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette – Value: $73 CAD
*Subject to possible variations.
Total Value: $340.68 CAD + Unknown value of BoxyCharm Brushes.
Let’s round up and say this box is valued at $350 CAD… That’s $96.54 LESS than the originally proposed value of $340+ USD which = Approx. $446.54 CAD. :/
For all of the hype and surrounding complications and requirements just to covet this box, I can’t say that I’m thrilled by the round-up… But! I’d love to know what you think!
All BoxyCharm Premium Subscribers will receive a 5-pc BoxyCharm-branded Brush Set.
As a regular BoxyCharm subscriber, you will also receive a 2-pc BoxyCharm-branded Brush Set – However, Yosef has made an important announcement via Instagram Stories that if you are subscribed to BOTH, that you will also receive a Farsali Rose Gold 24K Skin Mist (Valued at $52 CAD) in your base-box to compensate for the duplicate pair of brushes. 😀
Glossense wants to know!
Are you excited? What do you think about BoxyCharm Premium? Will you be signing up? Let me know in the comments! ❤️