Exciting news for Bath & Body Works fans: Select stores are NOW open! 😀
However, to ensure everyone’s safety, please note the following in-store measures that Bath & Body Works has put in place, and what you can expect:
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- All customers are asked to maintain 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Look for floor markers within stores to maintain a safe social distance.
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in at a time.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available to customers.
- Staff and team members will be provided face masks and sanitizers.
- Stores will be sanitized regularly – Especially high-touch areas.
- Workstations will be disinfected several times a day.
- SAFETY (In addition to the above)
- Customers are asked to wear a protective mask or face covering.
- Customers are asked to wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
- Plexiglass shields will be installed near registers in stores.
- STAY HOME if you’re symptomatic:
- If you have a fever, cough, or have been around anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days.
- Wellness checks will be conducted and shifts will be staggered for all staff.
Excited to shop your local store again?
“Keep an eye on your inbox & stay tuned on social media
for all the updates on your local store.”
To receive the latest news and updates on your local store and/or to receive offers and/or to view Bath & Body Works Canadian locations:
Prefer to shop online?
NEW! ‘Buy Online Pick up in Store‘ may be coming soon to Canada!
Bath & Body Works is currently testing out this option.