Attention all Lushies: Select Lush stores are now open! 🙂
“We’re starting to open up our stores again and we can’t wait to welcome you back through the fragrant doors of your local Lush. We know you’ve missed the friendly faces of our staff and they’ve missed you, too.
When it comes to which stores we’re opening and why, safety is our main concern right now. That means we’re opening slowly, mindfully and on a case-by-case basis. And, when we do open, things will look a little different (more on that below). But, because not all stores are open just yet, be sure to check our Store Re-openings page below to see when your local Lush is ready to go.”
In due time, Lush’s “aim is to open each store mindfully, safely and on a case-by-case basis with the goal to resume operations in all locations by early July.” 🙂
Additionally, to ensure everyone’s safety, please note the following in-store measures that Lush has put in place, and what you can expect:
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in at a time.
- All customers are asked to maintain 6 feet or “a bathtub’s distance” between yourself and others.
- Look for floor markers within stores to maintain a safe social distance.
- A hand-washing station will be made available; Customers are asked to use it upon entering and leaving stores.
- All stores will be regularly cleaned and sanitized, including tills, the payment area and other high-touch surfaces.
- SAFETY (In addition to the above)
- Customers are asked to wear a protective mask upon entering stores.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings.
- Physical distancing working practises will be implemented.
- “If you’re not comfortable grabbing a naked product, [a staff member] can get one from the back for you if [they] have extra stock.”
- At this time, contactless payment is only being accepted.
- DEMOS & TESTERS
- All testers have been removed from the shop floor, but Lush is happy to make you a sample of anything you’d like to try.
- Hands-on demos have been temporarily suspended.
- Lush is offering consultation calls with one of their shop managers to answer your questions about hair, skin and bodycare needs. Call to book.
- “Any questions on products, routines or how to safely shop in our stores, please ask: [Staff are] still here to help from a distance.”
Prefer to shop online?
Stack your Lush freebies and extra savings!