Elle Canada’s Beauty Grand Prix for 2021 is now LIVE! 😀
Elle Canada wants to know: “Are you THE beauty expert among your friends? Do you love testing new products and have a thing for sample containers?”
If you are, you’re invited by Elle Canada to be 1 of 600 jurors to test a variety of beauty products, for free, in this year’s Beauty Grand Prix! 😀
At a Gloss:
- Sign-up now through January 15, 2021
- Registration closes on January 15, 2021
- Selected jurors will be notified by e-mail in January 2021
- If selected, confirm participation ASAP
- Testing period will run until June 18, 2021
- Return logbook by June 25, 2021
NEW to Elle’s Beauty Grand Prix?
Click here for greater details on what to expect.
“Great news: the ELLE Beauty Grand Prix is back! ELLE Quebec and ELLE Canada magazines are looking for 600 jurors (men and women) across Canada to blind test the industry’s best beauty products and determine their favourites. It’s your turn to speak!
Your mission as juror:
• Jury members will be selected based on the survey answers they provide.
• Each member of the jury will receive disguised beauty products they will have 11 weeks to test and rate by filling out an online logbook.
• Products with the highest average scores will be crowned in their category.
• Once the testing phase ends, jury members are to keep all beauty products.”
“The testing phase will run until June 18th, 2021. Selected jury members will be notified by email in January and must confirm their participation by returning the participation email.
If your application is accepted, you agree to test, comment and review the beauty products sent to you by ELLE Québec / ELLE Canada within the prescribed deadline, and to return your duly completed logbook before the June 25th, 2021.”
Click below to sign-up to Elle Canada’s 2021 Beauty Grand Prix now!