Florence by Mills invites you to “brighten your winter mornings this Christmas time” with its 2021 Advent Calendar!
Click to view all contents and/or to shop below.
“A skincare and makeup 12-day advent calendar.
We’re swapping the chocolate this year for the Florence By Mills Advent Calendar. With 12 products to discover, this calendar is a beauty lovers dream, and it can be yours in just one click. Inside you will find a whole host of skincare and makeup goodies, guaranteed to brighten your winter mornings this Christmas time. We’re obsessed, and you will be too.”
Behind 12 doors, you’ll find:
- Tint N Tame Brow Gel in clear – A clear brow gel.
- Get Glossed Lip Gloss in Rosie Lee – A rose gold lip gloss.
- Hit Snooze Lip Mask – A nourishing lip mask.
- Mind Glowing Peel Off Mask – A glowy peel off mask.
- Zero Chill Face Mist – A makeup setting spray.
- Oh Whale! Lip Balm in Candy Cane – A nourishing lip balm.
- Bouncy Cloud Highlighter in Rose Glow – A powder highlighter.
- All that Shimmers Body Highlight Dust in Bronze – A body shimmer spray.
- What’s My Line? Eyeliner in black – A black creamy pencil liner.
- Travel Size Berry in Love Pore Mask – A mini brightening face mask.
- Travel Size Hair Mask – A mini nourishing hair mask.
- Whale Ornament – A decorative whale ornament.
While supplies last.
As a Canadian shopper, here’s what you need to know:
- This Advent Calendar ships to Canada at a cost of $12.95 CAD.
- Delivered within 6-8 working days after dispatch
- Delivery is Monday – Friday
- Fully Tracked Service
- SMS/Email Updates
- All orders are shipped from the UK.
- Applicable duties and/or customs fees may be applied upon receipt.
★ Please scroll down to read FULL terms below. ★
Stack your freebies and extra savings!
★ Save 10% off with promo code BB10.
★ (Cannot be applied to this Advent Calendar)
★ Join Beauty Bay’s Tribe Loyalty Reward Program.
★ You’ll earn 625 Tribe points w/ this purchase.
Please note that all orders from Canada will be liable for customs fees. The carrier has provided the following breakdown on the customs process, to clarify what you should expect of your BEAUTY BAY delivery:
*Customs receive the manifest data for goods valued at more than $20 CAD. Goods valued at less than $20 CAD are shipped out same day. *Customs will select some parcels for random inspection. HV shipments may also be held subject to clearance (this rarely occurs with BEAUTY BAY orders). *At the same time as Citilogistics send the data to customs, they send the data to their customs broker who calculates the duties and taxes in accordance to their tax laws. *Consignee is contacted by Ezclear – a division of Citilogistics – to collect duties and taxes owed, on parcels valued at over $20 CAD.
*Ezclear sends an email notification that breaks down the value for customs, duty, tax and admin fees. *If no response is received from the consignee after 5 days or if the email bounces back, then a report is sent to FedEx Client services, for them to also reach out to the consignee requesting them to clear their parcels.
*After 21 days if the parcel is still not cleared, the parcel is returned to sender.
*If a consignee pays the duty & tax before 2pm daily, it goes out to Canada Post same day, otherwise it goes next day.
*Parcels will be injected into Canada Post for final mile delivery. *Delivery will take place within 2- 10 working days – Canada is wider than the USA so parcels dropping into Canada Post in Toronto take 5 business days to the West coast. However, delivery within the Toronto market 70% of the parcels are delivered within 2 working days.”
Like and Follow Glossense:
“Import Duties and Taxes
All parcels are shipped from mainland UK to your chosen country of destination.
All international orders sent to countries outside the EU are shipped on a DDU (delivery duties unpaid) basis and may be subject to import duties and local taxes. All orders sent to countries within the EU are shipped on a DDP (delivery duties paid) basis and will not incur any additional taxes.
You will be contacted either by the delivery company or the local customs office if fees are applicable to your order. BEAUTY BAY accepts no responsibility for these fees, they will need to be paid by yourself prior to the delivery of your order.
All our prices on site exclude UK VAT for all countries outside of the EU, as well as Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man.
The prices displayed for countries within the EU with have the local taxes of the delivery country applied.
Please be sure to check the site has the correct delivery country selected when viewing our prices.”