It’s new, and it’s hot! 😀
Sephora Canada has just released a new, sure to be coveted, limited edition ‘Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Beauty Voyage Set’ to their ‘Value & Gift Sets’ section!
The ‘Bum Bum Cream’ has quickly rose as a cult-like favourite among many. If you’ve ever wondered about it, here’s your chance to try it at a price you can’t beat – and in a ‘perfect for Summer’ travel-ready set!
What’s included in this set?
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, 75mL
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist, 90mL
As per Sephora’s description of this duo:
“Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is rich in guaraná, a native Amazonian berry whose fruit contains one of the most potent forms of caffeine on the planet. It is also powered by a Brazilian blend of extraordinarily nourishing cupuaçu butter, antioxidant powerhouse açaí, and super-conditioning coconut oil for irresistible, touch-me skin. The fast-absorbing texture contains just enough mica to add a perfect Brazilian glow, as the formula helps your body look and feel its smoothest and tightest. Pistachio caramel leaves skin delicately fragranced.
Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist instantly transports you to the sultry beaches of Rio de Janeiro. Inspired by the addictive pistachio and salted caramel scented Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, Brazilian Crush is a delightfully sunny, daily immersion for use on body and hair.”
At regular price in full volume:
Sol de Janeiro’s Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is $57 for 240mL. This works out to 24¢ per mL.
Sol de Janeiro’s Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist is $40 for 240mL. This works out to 17¢ per mL.
Combined ($97 / 480mL), this regular duo is valued at 20¢ per mL.
What about their minis?
The Bum Bum Cream mini is $25 for 75mL; 33¢ per mL. And, the Mist mini is $24 for 90mL; 27¢ per mL.
Combined ($49 / 165mL), the minis are valued at 30¢ per mL.
How does the Bum Bum Beauty Voyage Set compare?
The Bum Bum Voyage set is priced at only $40 for a total volume of 165mL between the two included products. That’s 24¢ per mL! In comparison, the value sits right in the middle between the full volumed set and the mini versions. However, when you couple this set with Sephora’s promotions and Ebates, it gets hotter!
This deal, heated up. 😉
- With every online Sephora order, you get to add 3 free samples!
- At $40, you get to add a free $25 or $35 Sephora gift with purchase promo of your choice! Click here to join our Glossense Facebook Community to discover all of Sephora’s current promos!
- You’ll receive 40 Beauty Insider points that you can use towards Sephora’s free rewards.
- Plus! You’ll earn 8% cash back with Ebates! At 8% you’ll receive $3.20 back! If you purchase this set, the value then works out to 22¢ per mL. If you’re not already registered with Ebates, click here to sign up to start earning free money back on all of your online purchases. 😀
At only $36.80 (after Ebates) and combined with Sephora’s extra freebies, I’d say that this set is definitely worth its value! For those who haven’t yet joined the Bum Bum following, this is the perfect opportunity to jump in and give it a try!